G-NAVIS aims to consolidate the actions carried out by the SEAGAL Project, which resulted in the set-up of NAVIS, a Collaboration Centre on European GNSS based in Hanoi that opened in 2010.The activity of gAGE/UPC is focused to Study of the Ionospheric Conditions in the South East Asia Region and perform feasibility studies of FAST-PPP in this region.
- Funding Agency/company: European GNSS Agency (GSA) under the FP7
- Responsible: Istituto Superiore Mario Boella (ISMB).
- Coordinator: Gabriella Povero
- Partners: Istituto Superiore Mario Boella (ISMB), Politecnico di Torino (POLITO), Universidad Politecnica de Catalunya (gAGE/UPC), Université de Franche-Comté (UFC), Universitaet der Bundeswehr Muenchen (UniBwM), University of New South Wales (UNSW), Agensi Angkasa Negara (ANGKASA), Asia Institute of Technology (AIT), National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST).
- Responsible gAGE/UPC: Jose Miguel Juan Zornoza
- Amount of the project: 946 KEURs [130 KEURs UPC]
- Start Date: 03/15/2012
- Duration: 31 months
►Project web server
Ref.: FP7-GALILEO-2011-GSA-1-a Grant Agreement 287203 [CTT: E-01146] JMJ 130K/946K